Friday, August 21, 2015

STAR ROMPER

It can get so boring doing the same poses over and over again so, I decided to take advantage of my parents playground for this look. Definitely more fun that just standing there! It actually made me kinda sad because this door thing was really sqeeky and didn't spin as easy as it used too. I guess I'm all grown up :( I don't even know what this is called but it can make you dizzy real quick.
I thought this romper was so cute. I wish I would have found it sooner because it would have been perfect for the 4th of July. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great weekend a head of them. It looks like the weather is going to be beautiful. I think fall might be creeping it's way in and that makes me happy on so many levels!
Romper: Levi // Flip Flops: Kohls // Hat: Similar


 

No comments:

Post a Comment