Wednesday, August 19, 2015

CROCHET MAXI

Another day, another dress. Dresses are pretty much my go-to year round but especially in Summer. It's just too hot for jeans! This dress was especially exciting for me because it is loooong. I am 5'8'' and it is so hard to find long maxi dresses. I'm really picky about length too, they have to touch the ground or I fell they just don't look right on me. This dress comes in a few other colors but it just recently went on sale so there may not be many left. It's a pretty simple look, but that's what I love.
Oh and my little man Jackson would not leave my side while we took the pictures so I had to include him in a few... ;)
 Dress: Kohls // Sandals: Sam Edelman {different color}// Necklace: Similar // Sunnies: Ray-Ban




 

No comments:

Post a Comment